Policies and Procedures Professional
• Photographers and/or photo parties must coordinate their visit with the Paradise Lavender Farm by phone (570) 269-8206 or by email email@example.com. Open hours rate $25 per session (1 hour) and Closed hour rate $75 per session, each addtioanl hour is $25.
FEES DO NOT APPLY for hobbyist photographer simply wishing to take photos of the lavender and surroundings. Rules and Regulations should be followed as stated below.
• All professional photographers will need to show proof of liability insurance when booking a private photoshoot. Photographers must be respectful of other photographers and their clients when at the farm.
• You are responsible for all personal belongings. Paradise Lavender Farm will not take responsibility for any loss.
• Be aware that farm staff, visitors or other photographers may be anywhere on the farm at any time. Please be considerate and do not ask them to move or take their photos without consent.
• Do not move any tables, chairs, or other equipment without consulting with the farm first. If you are bringing props for the shoot, please get them approved by the staff.
• Please do not remove or disturb plant labels or any signage located around the farm.
• Do not litter. Trash cans are located throughout the farm
• Do not pick any plants. You will be responsible to any damage to the plants.
• There are no refunds of discounts given on the photo session fee.
• For any additional questions, please contact the farm.
All images from the farm are for personal use only. When posting images on social media, we ask that photographers/clients mention/tag Paradise Lavender Farm. We also request that you provide us with a few digital images that we can use for our website and social media sites. We will give credit to the photographer, so please upload images with your logo/watermark.Paradise Lavender Farm Photography
Please follow all instruction for a wonderful experience at the
Paradise Lavender Farm